Fountain Timber Products Limited, trading as Fountain Timber (the 'Company', we, us or our).
The Company's General Terms and Conditions of sale and any relevant third party manufacturer's terms shall apply to all purchases completed by consumers (as defined by the Sale of Goods Act 1979) online or by telephone, e-mail or fax, save to the extent that such Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with your consumer rights. For Orders placed via our website, please also see our Online, Privacy and Security Policy.
The following provisions only apply to Customers who are consumers and Orders placed by them and are not relevant to any Customers or their Orders.
1. Cooling Off Period
- 1.1. You may, if you wish, cancel your order of general stock items for any reason within 7 Business Days starting on the day after you receive the Goods. You will need to notify us in writing that you wish to do this, specifying our invoice number of the order to be cancelled. If you cancel your order after the Goods have been delivered, we reserve the right to require you to pay the cost of returning the goods to us but apart from this, the whole of your money will be returned to you within 7 Business Days of our receiving the Goods back.
- 1.2. Goods returned to us in accordance with clause 1.1 must be returned in the condition in which they were delivered, unused and in their original undamaged packaging.
- 1.3. Your right to cancel your order in relation to Goods which we are required to manufacture to your Specification will end at the point that we start the manufacture of such Goods. As such, we will not start manufacturing such Goods until after 7 Business Days starting on the day after you your Order has been accepted by us and the Contract formed have passed UNLESS you confirm in your Order that you require us to commence work immediately.
2. Returns & Refunds
- After the cooling off period we shall not accept the return of any goods ordered from us incorrectly or subsequently found to be surplus to the Customer's requirements.
3. Faulty, Incorrectly Supplied and Damaged Items
- If an item has been incorrectly supplied, received damaged or is faulty then you should contact us on 01934 862710 and we will issue you with a returns code, explain our returns procedure and discuss with you the easiest and most convenient way for you to return the item(s) to us. You should then return the item(s) to us by the agreed method together with a completed Goods Return Form which will have been sent to you with your original order. Unfortunately we cannot accept proof of posting as confirmation of delivery. Therefore, we recommend that all returns should be sent by a tracked method. Upon receipt of the item(s) in the condition in which they were delivered, unused and in their original undamaged packaging, we will refund the full value of the goods and any carriage costs.
4. Stock Availability
- We make every effort to ensure that the products featured on our website are in stock and can be delivered to you within 7 Business Days of your Order. However, despite our best efforts, some items may be temporarily out of stock. If this is the case you will be informed as to the expected delay, and given the opportunity to wait for the Goods ordered to arrive, cancel the order or order the nearest possible alternative.
5. Contract Information
- A binding contract for sale and purchase of Goods between us and the Customer will only come into effect when we issue you with a confirmation of order by e-mail, fax, telephone or letter. We are not obliged to accept any order you submit.
Fountain Timber Products Limited, trading as Fountain Timber (the 'Company', we, us or our).
The Company's General Terms and Conditions of sale and any relevant third party manufacturer’s terms shall apply to all orders placed via our website.
Also, by using our website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be so bound you should not access or use our website.
This website its content and the copyright thereof are owned by us. You are not permitted to reproduce any aspect of the website or content, nor to incorporate it into or otherwise store it on your own website or any other publication, whether in electronic format or otherwise. You are also not permitted to mirror the content or modify or reuse the graphics or text in any way in any medium unless you have our express prior written permission to do so.
We regularly monitor and updates as necessary the information contained on this website. Changes to our services or pricing, our terms and conditions and policies or the contents of the website may be made at any time without notice to you. Continued use of our website and/or services will signify that you agree to any such changes.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which you may suffer as a result of any changes we make in accordance with condition 3 above or otherwise by placing reliance upon any of the information contained on this website.
We reserve the right to increase our prices in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions, clause 2.2.
We do not warrant or guarantee that this website or any of its links or linked sites are free from viruses. We will not accept liability for any losses or consequential losses caused by use of the website, links or linked sites. Furthermore, we do not warrant or guarantee that this website will operate error-free or on an uninterrupted basis.
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or legality of the content of any linked websites and will not be held liable for anything contained on such websites.
We reserve the right to amend any typographical clerical or other error or omission to the content of this website at any time without liability to you.
In accepting these terms you warrant not to use any device, software or similar to cause damage to the website or may cause interruption or render it less efficient or otherwise affect it to its detriment.
1. Data Collection
- 1.1. We will only collect personal data from you that is relevant to enable us to complete our transactions with you, provide you with the service you expect and help us to shape the future of our website to meet your demands. As part of our total commitment to data protection we will ensure that this data is collected and stored by us accurately and in a safe and secure environment. When you make a purchase from www.fountaintimber.co.uk (the 'Website') as well as providing your account number you will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, delivery address and contact phone number. Details of all your order transactions will be collected and stored.
- 1.2. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- 1.3. We do not share or provide any customer information to third parties.
- 2.1. We use the web browser feature called a 'cookie' with your permission, simply to make your browsing experience better. Cookies are files that your web browser places on your computer's hard drive. For information they are a recognised way of identifying you each time you return to the site. We will not use these cookies for any other reason or pass any of your details to a third party.
- 2.3. We may also collect IP addresses for the purpose of system administration and problem diagnosis. We will not use this information other than for our own technical purposes unless we are required to do so by law.
3. Protection of Your Information
- 3.1. We understand that trading on the Internet can feel risky and insecure. Every precaution is taken to ensure that information is collected and stored accurately and confidentially without danger of unauthorised access. However, this can never be 100% guaranteed.
- 3.2. In order to promote the protection of your information access to your account is controlled by a password that is agreed with your account principal when initially requesting access to our on-line service. We require that passwords are changed regularly for security purposes. Our IT Support Department will contact you should this become necessary. However, we recommend the account principal changes their passwords regularly using the "user administration" button in the secure area. If you need assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
- 3.3. In the event of a security breach within your company we would advise you to make contact with us immediately. Details of your password are securely recorded within the IT Support Department. In the event of you forgetting your password please contact us. However for security reasons this will be sent via email to the business principal details of which are held by our Accounts Department. Under no circumstances will passwords be issued over the telephone.
4. Updating Your Details
- If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address or name or if you wish to be removed from our database, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your Consent
- 5.2. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Who to Contact in Case of a Query
- If you have any queries on our Privacy & Security Policies, please call our Security Help line on (01934) 862710